dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Day 1 Travel day

Breakfast

We ate at home as we were on the later 1.45pm flight from Manchester airport.

Airport

2 coffees and a pain au chocolat

2 £1 just ham sandwiches from Boots for DD on the plane (small panic when first Boots didn’t have them but second one did)

Lunch

We were flying with Virgin. I chose the curry which was actually nice, I ignored the green stuff. DH had the pulled beef. DD hated her kids meal, was chicken in breadcrumbs with mushy peas.

Later they served a mini fab lolly.

Before landing we had wraps, I had cheese, DH chicken. Plus ‘plane’ crisps and mini millionaires shortbread.

Snacks were needed

Dinner

Village Inn Westwood Boulevard

One of or usuals. Not fancy just a diner but we always enjoy the food.

I had my usual grown up grilled cheese and fries which I enjoyed.

DH had a burger on sour dough bread and fries .

DD had a kids meal, pancakes with fries?!

We had soda to drink

It was Wednesday so we got a free slice of pie per person for dessert. DD and DH really enjoyed the Nutella cream pie special and I had cherry pie.

We will definitely eat here again, always hits the spot when you are tired and just want a quick cheap meal.

The do accept the kids eat free card and usually send a coupon for $5 off for joining the email club but you can’t use these plus the free pie promotion.

We left a tip on the full amount at the table then paid at the register. After the pie was removed total was

$32 plus tip

(receipt shows price before pie removed)

Edited at 05:56 PM.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List