View Single Post
Old 17 Jan 21, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

We're actually going! Christmas planning 2021

I've noticed that a few of us are planning on going for Christmas and NYE so I thought I would start a thread for any questions and planning tips that people may want to share.

We're heading out to Orlando for just over 3 weeks where we check into the Polynesian for 2 nights before boarding a 4 night Very Merrytime Disney Cruise. We then head back to WDW for 2 weeks at Copper Creek over Christmas & NYE. After that we move to Grand Floridian Villas for our remaining 3 nights 🤗

I've managed to get all the ADR's I wanted including Liberty Tree Tavern (for our Christmas Day lunch), Space 220, Steakhouse 71, 'Ohana & breakfast at Toppolino's Terrace. I've also booked the Candlelight Processional Package at Epcot which I'm looking forward to as I've never experienced that before.

We'll be spending Christmas Day in MK and then NYE will be spent in Epcot where we plan to celebrate in the UK pavilion. This will be perfect for us as we have 2 young kids and we're not night owls anyway.

I'd love it if others could share their plans, it's so nice to actually be able to plan and get excited again! 🥳

Where are you spending Christmas and New Year? Will you be staying on site or off site? Do you think it will be as busy as it usually is or quieter due to everything thats been going on?

Happy planning everyone! 🤗

Edited at 12:59 PM.
act1980 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List