Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Cool He did a thing - June 19 - Day 8 - Epcot, Magic Kingdom & Jellyrolls

Tuesday 18th June

Day 7 is here

All too soon we had reached our last full day It had really flown. We are used to at least 14 nights, but more often than not we have stayed for 15 or 16. This was a shock to the system! But hey, it was a last minute trip that wasn’t expected, so we couldn’t grumble!

Chris left at 6.30 for his second round of golf at Celebration. I swear he could play that course with his eyes shut by now I lay in bed till 7ish and then got up and ready for my solo trip to Epcot.

I left the room at 8.45 and had a slow enjoyable walk to Epcot. It was a beautiful morning

I immediately regretted wearing a black top. It was boiling already!

The Boardwalk area was lovely and peaceful. I miss it so

And by 9am I had arrived at International Gateway. Living the actual dream!

The Skyliners were testing again, uncovered. So cute!

Good morning, Epcot!

I stopped for a Photo Pass at the UK/France bridge.

As my made my way through World Showcase, there was a hardly a soul to be seen. Excellent!

Once in Future World I caught the end of the Fountain of Nations show.

I then headed to the Character Spot with a view to meeting Joy & Sadness.

It took 20 minutes, which wasn’t too bad. Joy wasn’t there, but thankfully it was really Sadness I wanted to see, so all good! She was soooooo cute!

Since Chris wasn't with me, I was free to enjoy a ride with Figment! Woop!

I can't see this surviving the massive Epcot overhaul that is happening, so I was happy to have one last ride!

Upon exit, I spotted a Wreck it Ralph meet & greet.

In the gift shop I treated myself to the cutest Epcot t-shirt. I love it and it has a wee Figment on it It was $29.99.

continued in next post
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List