Old 20 Sep 19, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
continued from previous post

We arrived at MK at 5.08pm. To this. Ugh

It did ease up by the time we reached security, so we were hopeful the night wouldn’t be a wash out. Hmmmmmmmmmmm……..

Anyway, the CM at security asked where we were from and when we said Scotland he asked if we had any haggis for him to try

We got some Photo Passes done on Main St.

The CM was just about to do the balloon magic shot, when a nearby balloon selling CM jumped in and tied his real balloons around Chris's wrist Lovely moment

Food was first on the agenda. Chris had yet to have his fave, so off we went to Casey's! I can't remember if we mobile ordered or not! I feel like we didn’t, so maybe it wasn't that busy.

We got one plain hot dog meal, one hot dog with macaroni and bacon and a portion of fries with macaroni and bacon! Fatties!

The rain was back on, so the normal parade was replaced with a cute rainy day parade.

Next up was Monsters Inc Laughfloor which was really good again! None of us were picked on, phew!

We got another Photo Pass at the Tomorrowland bridge.

Adventureland next.

Chris treated himself to some new sunnies!

Pirates was only a 20 minute wait, so on we went!

We were actually on within 10 minutes!

In the gift shop I tried out a new look

We then realised that the rain was back and it was back in big way!

We just took shelter in the gift shop, along with the rest of Adventureland! It was a full 30 minutes before it had calmed down and we could leave.

The attraction situation was looking dire.

We had Fast Passes for Splash and Big Thunder We could have swapped them out for any of the indoor rides, except Haunted Mansion and Peter Pan's Flight I think. With all the outdoor attractions closed, that really didn’t leave much

We had a walk through Frontierland and just look at the rain water!

We thought it was brightening up, but we were wrong. It was soon lashing again. We thought we'd go do Country Bear Jamboree, but nope! It was being used as a rain shelter. Chris thought this was a good idea for guests. I did not. I wanted to see the show! Waaaaaaaa While we waited we enjoyed these gummies that Chris had purchased at the pirates shop.

The rain once again stopped and we enjoyed a dry spell.

I was most annoyed at people walking in front of my photo shoot! They got snake eye! Hahaha!

continued in next post
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List