Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
continued from previous post

I love the big cheers that erupt when Baymax appears

Goodness gracious, great ball(s) of…..

Tink!

It was now about 9.30 and we were about ready to leave, but Space Mountain was back up and running so we went for a quick blast into space first!

The castle was still looking total beauts with the projections as we passed over the bridge.

We were on Space within 10 minutes.

And the award for the most flattering ride photo goes to…………

One last glimpse of Tomorrowland….

This sign made me sad. I do love Stitch!

Once Upon a Time had started, so we stopped to watch that. It was a lovely way to end the evening.

And then it was time to say farewell to Magic Kingdom We did stop briefly to admire these new window displays at The Emporium though. Pretty cool huh?

And one final Photo Pass.

Time to go. Sob.

There was a bus waiting at our stop, so that was nice! We hopped off at the Swan and decided to walk along to Jellyrolls for a quick drink. It's a place we have always meant to visit, but never managed to get round to it.

We LOVED it here. What a talented bunch of guys, seriously!

Cocktails were ordered. Mine was the Blue Screwdriver. I'm sure Chris's was some kind of daily special, but I can't remember!

So, we were only meant to be going in for one. Well, we ended up in there until 1.45am! Hahahaha! We had soooooo much fun, we just couldn’t leave. They were playing everything from Green Day to Disney sons to Queen to Backstreet Boys! So so so fun!

Here are a couple of videos.

Bohemian Rhapsody

Bennie & The Jets (tuuuuuuuuuuune)

Circle of Life. I may or may not have cried when this happened. Don't judge me. I was hammered.

More drinks flowed! Ah there's what Chris was drinking! But no, I have no idea what was actually in it!

And some questionable dancing happened. These are Boomerangs, but I don’t know how else for them to show up here without uploading to YouTube?

We requested a Tenacious D song (Tribute). We didn’t actually expect them to know it, but oh my god, they NAILED it. We were in total awe. I had the whole thing on video, but when I tried to trim it the next morning, it corrupted and I lost the whole damn thing! So you'll just have to take my word for it!

Anyway, we had such a blast and we'll definitely go back next time we are in Orlando. I recommend you all to visit and have yourself a fun night out!

A few photos around the Boardwalk before we finally went back to the hotel. Soooooo pretty.

Once back at the hotel we stopped at Picabu for a pizza and then headed back to the room.

I am so glad we went to Jellyrolls cos it totally made me forget the sadness of leaving MK. Was lovely to end the holiday on such a high!

Thank you for reading. Just one more post now which is travel home day It's here

Steps today – 23,495

Edited at 11:57 AM.
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List