View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 19, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Milpston
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I've joined the July 2020 social group, so I knew you were heading back, but I hadn't realised you'd posted a pre trip. This is going to be epic! We don't fly until the end of July so I'll be really jealous of you when you jet off!

I hope Benjamin grows the extra couple of cm, fingers crossed, but of course if he doesn't then you'll just have to go back

We loved NYC with the kids and tagged on 4 days prior to Orlando in 2017, the kids were 11 and 13 then and could cope with all the walking so i think you're right to leave it for another year.

Oh and what's not to love about CBR ? I hope the ladies weren't dissing it We're back there for our 3rd time next year!
I think it's bit early but I don't think there will be all the changes and additions that we had last time. I never expected to be planning a second big trip as soon. When I first joined The Dibb our plan was first family trip in 2021 so to be doing our second one in 2020 has come as a bit of a surprise

Haha there hasn't been any dissing going on and everyone seemed very happy with our original CBR plans. I think it was a mistake booking YC thinking they'd then let me ditch it. It's definitely on the radar for future plans though... if there are any future trips of course!

I noticed you were on the July 2020 group. What are your dates? I'm sure we will get a look at CBR on our next rip as I intend to have a mooch around the skyliner at some stage.
August 2021 - Anthem of the seas UK mini cruise Trip report *completed*
Vegas/LA Aug 22 - Trip Report In Progress
Milpston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List