View Single Post
Old 20 Nov 20, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Health update... not Hodgkin’s lymphoma a little worse..

Dear all.
I am posting this to explain my current health situation. I have cancer, it’s is called CUP.. carcinoma of unknown primary. This means my cancer is hiding somewhere and can not be seen ( I’ve called him SP.. scarlet pimpernel) I have had a secondary cancer in one of my clavicular lymph nodes which turned out to be squamous cell carcinoma. That has been removed completely, but unfortunately because we/they don’t know where it started (SP) it’s very hard to treat. On Tuesday next week I start chemotherapy probably 3/4 cycles. I cannot be cured of this cancer until a primary is found but it can certainly be delayed, and my Drs are optimistic that we can so this. I say we, because this is a team effort the Drs the Nurses my husband and my daughters. I will update when I can, so fingers crossed... and let’s hope . Please do not Dr Google this condition otherwise you’ll have me in the ground within a month! Take care. T

PS any tips on coping with chemo gratefully received
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List