View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 18, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post

If you go onto seat guru and look at your flights / dates etc it should be able to tell you whether or not you will have seat back tv on your internal flights. We have had some AA flights with and some without. Some that have had screens have a few free to view things like a couple of TED talks, some news / current affairs type stuff. Others are wholly pay. TBH our kids just use their phones all the time anyway. Me - I nap !

As said above drinks and snack on the short hop. Depending how long the hop is you may get two go arounds. Think we had pop and pretzels followed by tea and pizza roll type thing; but that was Dallas Orlando. Orlando - JFK and Orlando - Atlanta have been single snack.

Dont forget you can grab something portable when shifting between flights if your timings work out too.

I really like AA - along with a lot of the other US based carriers over the UK ones. The crew seem slightly older and often more mellow. The ife on our return flight from Chicago last year was amazeballs. Quoting my DD there, but I have to agree

I would say though that you are a little way out. Go onto your AA booking and make sure that your mobile number is in the box for autoupdates and that should let you know if there are any changes to the flight times. The domestic routes timetables do seem to be pretty fluid for a lot longer than they would be in the UK - and this way you are advised immediately. You can also get it to tell you details of your onflight whilst you are en-route. Gates, any delays etc. This can be really helpful if there are any changes or unexpected delays with your first flight.

Enjoy.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List