View Single Post
Old 25 Aug 16, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by langside View Post
thanks ever so much for posting yoru trip report - really enjoyed reading it and can't wait for my trip in a few weeks (it will be my 2nd time in vegas but 1st time we were only there for 3 days so didn't get to do alot).

Can't wait to try some of these food places and your review of the pool party has helped assure my mind that I've done the right thing not planing on doing one (I can get a little anxious in big crouds) and I'm going to look into doing O now too
You're more than welcome! Thank you for reading, I'm glad it could be of use to you ! How long are you going for this time and where are you staying?

Some of the places we ate at were amazing, I really did love the Bacchanal Buffet!

Pool party was fun, but it was way too busy and that made it quite un-enjoyable. Plenty of other things to do and see in Vegas, so don't feel like you are missing out! O was amazing, I would highly recommend this

I hope you have a lovely holiday, Vegas is great! I am envious x

Instagram: kimberlys_journeyy
Youtube: Kimberly's Journey
Orlando 16 - Food Report
We got engaged trip 19 - Food Report
Minnie4Mickey is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List