View Single Post
Old 19 Jan 19, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
It's just the Disneyland Paris app. There's also the Lineberty app now for meet and greets in the Studios, but I failed with that. It had only just been introduced before we went and I forgot all about it. Niece was a bit miffed that she missed Spiderman. Whoops! Though we did get to meet Sulley, there was no need to book on the app for him!

EMT has meet and greets too, on Main Street. Peter Pan is probably a must in this time. Queues are manic for that even on low crowd days! I will say, even though it says 8:30, they start letting you in around 8am. You can only get onto main street, but you can wait at the castle to go through. Many, many people RAN for Princess Pavilion, including my Niece. Even with only a few families in front of us we must have waited about 45 mins. But she had amazing interaction with Snow White.

The thing with not making reservations is that you end up queuing for a table. With your standard plan you get to eat in any of the standard buffets, I would definitely recommend making reservations. You can alter them once there, so if you change your mind you can try to switch. If there's no availability, at least you have your original bookings. I can recommend La Cantina, and Plaza Gardens on the Standard Plan. Agrabah is great for it's theme, but not so great for fussy eaters. Lots of people say La Grange is also very good!

If you're there for 3 nights, then you only get three meals included. I'd recommend Earl of Sandwich as somewhere I've actually eaten and enjoyed that's not on plan, and reasonably priced.. Your booking was recent, correct? If so you probably have hotel breakfast. If you can, be early, like 7am doors open early. It's definitely the best strategy! Also, Santa Fe now has some hot items, scrambled eggs, streaky bacon, and sliced fried potatoes. That's where I stayed in October, I got a little bit addicted to streaky bacon and cream cheese rolls at breakfast time!

Hope that all helps! xx
That really helps thanks. Wow so EMT is a bit manic to then? We kind of dandered around magic kingdom during EMH at Christmas 🙈 this could be a shock to the system. Lol. We should maybe head straight to princess pavilion in the mornings then. We will deffo go to breakfast for opening ? I read u can see some characters at breakfast in the hotels? Is the true ? And do they come to ur tables. Is there a list of which restrestaurants are inc in the standard free half board ? It’s all a complex 🙈 yes we will have the 3 days half board but obv don’t get a breakfast on the 25th will we get one on the 28th the day we check out ? Prob will use our half board for dinner each night and just snack at lunch with having the buffet breakfast at hotel each morning. Yes we only booked it this morning lol. If I do the character brunch on the Sunday if we can get it booked it’ll be the Friday dinner and sat dinner I’ll have to book somewhere for.

Thanks
PLAN A TRIP- DLP SUMMER 2020 FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List