View Single Post
Old 18 Jun 19, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Abby, doesn't mind, this is a communal gathering place these days

After your experience at All Stars I am very surprised to hear that it was Neil that suggested onsite! Even more surprised that it was a moderate that he was interested in. I think CSR would be a solid choice for any future trip, all of their rooms have been refurbed, they are very sleek and cater for the convention crowd rather than Disney fans, so nothing like what you stayed in at ASM. They have a fab pool too and several different dining options if the food court doesn't tickle your fancy. The room would feel much bigger too now that the girls have flown the nest.

Back to things that are really happening instead of hypothetical, Route 66 sounds AMAZING. I too am eagerly awaiting that trip report. I have a dream of doing a coast-to-coast road trip from Disneyland to WDW taking in as many states as possible on the way, but I think that's one for retirement.

Abby your countdown is getting to the stage that it's so close that nerves kick in! I was wondering if Nicki's TR had you reconsidering Kennedy Space Center as a last minute change, didn't it look awesome?!

And, in a twist to the KFC fries tale, we launched mash today!
A budget hotel was never going to be on the cards, it had to be moderate or above. We did look at AKL, but in the end finances dictated, and he was happy that the CSR rooms looked like hotel rooms and not portacabins

I am ridiculously excited for R66, so hopefully it will all come together, and there would most definitely be a trip report. Your future coast to coast trip also sounds amazing Colette, that would be an incredible journey.

MASH - in KFC! Game changer - I imagine it's fab with the chicken and gravy - I do love KFC gravy

Abby, I hope you manage to convince Dave that WDW's 50th for his 50th is a great idea... good luck, you may need it

Colette, I hope you solve your All Star/AKL dilemma soon.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List