View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 13, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridasun
Imagineer

Having been to Orlando 8 times I was worried like you. However, after our first trip in April I was converted. It is different but similar and I love it. Just remember it's Europe so you will see smoking, queue jumpers etc but ignore this (unless they try to jump in front of you of course!) And enjoy it for what it is. The cms are mostly great. We had the funniest one yet on tower of terror yesterday. He had every single person laughing out loud. We bought annual passes and stayed offsite. Loved it so much we did a 2 day 1 nt trip early may and have just done the same this weekend. I'm definitely going back for 4 nights in October. I can recommend the magic circus hotel and the explorers hotel. We have given up on the idea of Florida next yr as flights are ridiculous in school hols now. We have booked a cheap package to kefalonia for next yr and will have lots of short visits to Disneyland instead. We drive as we are only an hrs from the eurotunnel and use Tesco clubcard vouchers for free crossings. I love it. Will try and do a trip report later.
Floridasun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List