View Single Post
Old 3 Jun 19, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Aims View Post
This will sound weird of me since I’m a resident, but I like to look through San Diego guidebooks too. I have found that Fodor’s San Diego and also Frommer’s San Diego are consistently well done and detailed guide books. I have found both on Amazon. Lonely Planet also does a decent guide too.

Another thing I suggest doing (in addition to talking to me lol) is going to San Diego’s official tourism website and getting a copy of their free travel planning guide. You can either download a pdf copy to your computer or tablet and read it there, or request them to send you a paperback copy of the guide. That usually takes a few weeks to arrive by mail, but if you’re not in a big hurry it’s nice to have something you can carry with you. The free guide from the San Diego tourism department is not as detailed and big as the other guide books I recommended, but it does a good overall job of listing much of what to do in San Diego, both big and small things. Here is where you can get a copy of the free guide: sandiego/plan/travel...-planning.aspx
I could not recommend a guide book but San Diego is a great city one of our favourites if you get a chance and hire a car and it is your thing go visit Borrego Springs each to there own but was amazing
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List