View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 19, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Pizzarizzos gets a hard time but I really love those basic Disney pizzas and the overdressed Caesar salad.

Butchers Board at Polite Pigs really does look good, and great value, thanks for the tip about it being on the DDP. I can’t see us making it there this year but one for the future.

Big fan of Garden Grill breakfast, a great choice and glad you managed to get on Soarin’. It must have been sad to leave the Beach Club for the final time.

It is a sobering thought that the tips in Disney cover an entire meal offsite isn’t it!? I try not to get hung up on it as it’s just the nature of the beast. I also agree about struggling to find room and time for snacks in Disney, I have an extensive snack list (longer than the amount of credits we actually have) but I am at a loss as to when we’ll actually be hungry enough to eat them.

Fingers crossed your flight leaves as scheduled and you get home. Thanks for sharing your report with us, really interesting to read about your first time on DDP.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List