View Single Post
Old 22 Jul 19, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney20152
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Raiponce View Post
On 10th, we are flying Manchester (BA ticket on BA flight) to Heathrow to Miami, but we have an AA ticket on a BA operated flight for this leg. I agree the not knowing is so stressful and if we had enough notice we could get from Manchester to Heathrow by other means if necessary as we arrive in Manchester from Paris the day before.

Also, if the first "leg" (second in reality for us), from Manchester to Heathrow was cancelled, would they let us "join" direct at Heathrow if that flight was going ahead I wonder...I don't even know who we would need to contact, BA, AA or our insurance!
I have no experience of this but they would surely have to let us fly on the Heathrow flight as it is through no fault of our own that the first flight is cancelled. BA said to me on Friday they would put us on alternative flights if need be and this would avoid them having to do that so I’m sure they would. To be fair I would be expecting them to pay for a train or a hire car to Heathrow as compensation ! X
Disney20152 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List