View Single Post
Old 12 Aug 19, 05:58 AM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Fab haul! I definitely vote for both ... although I have neglected mine recently. Hoping to get back on track soon. It's also fab to look back on. I went through my October one a few months ago and it's amazing what you forget about.

Have a great travel day tomorrow! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures, have an amazing time xx
Thanks Kelly! Can't quite believe I have woken up on actual travel day..now excited for DH reveal at the airport over the upgrade! 😊🤞 x

Originally Posted by Th1nkT1nk View Post
Ohhhhh yes, am familiar with the Merry hell centre too ... not fun on a weekend! But looks like it was well worth while... I got dd that pink toy story T-shirt for when we went to see the film ❤️ It’s super cute!
Have a great trip, hope you manage some sleep tonight, you must all be super super excited that your turn is here!
Thank you! I must admit I had not factored in the weekend effect - I am not actually a huge shopping fan, online for me if I can 🤣 so it was indeed a joy! I am gutted we have not seen TS4 before hols, but may try to catch it whilst we are there before our visit to DHS 🤞 am properly awake now and DH wanted alarm at 6 so that will be going off any minute now - here we go! 😊
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List