Old 25 Jul 10, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
TrueBlue
Imagineer

TrueBlue's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 5
More pics of Landmark Park

Because we were so late in getting there we didn't get to do even half of the things here. We told the boys that we'd go back again hopefully next year

We left here about 7pm and headed back to Aviemore. At 8pm we went to the restaurant for our evening meal and yet again it was delish! I didn't take any pics i'm afraid as we had left the camera in the room.

After dinner the kids went for a play in the outside play park then we all went to bed early again as it was another very tiring day.

We watched big brother again in bed then crashed out about 11pm.

Woke up the next morning and yet again got washed and dressed for breakfast which again was lovely.

DH took the boys for a bounce on the bungy thingys whilst I packed everything away as we were going home

We left the hotel about 11am and came back the quick way down the A9. It only took about 2 and a half hours to come home and it was a pretty uneventful journey back down.

We got back to our house about 2pm and I took Scott to our A&E to get his fingers re-dressed as the blood was seeping out.

They checked him over again at our hospital and they also said his nail should grow back in again. It'll take a while for the old nail to come right off though but at least the pain has eased for him now.

Well I hope you've enjoyed reading our trip report of the stunning Scottish Highlands.

We can't wait to go back up again next year but think the next time we'll buy a tent and go camping and maybe even venture further north

Bye
TrueBlue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List