View Single Post
Old 18 Dec 11, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by gemmybear83 View Post
Hi! I got married the first week of December last year at the yacht club and it was fab, like you we do not enjoy the heat and we loved all the Christmas decorations.

Your plans sound fab!
Thanks We've been keeping an eye on the weather over the past two weeks and it suits us much better, and there is nothing better than the castle lit up with the zillion lights!

Originally Posted by Pinkgirl View Post
Brill start to your planning journal Tabz. I love the second dress. (possibly cos the model is more my size than the two skinnies in three and four )

I know you have a long way to go, but just to give a bit input at the start, I'm not sure how you are going to fit in doing brunch with your wedding party if you plan for a 2.30pm ceremony. From what I understand Disney want you ready at least an hour before your ceremony - to get you there and have time for piccies, also hair and make-up come a couple hours before this, factor in time to get into your dress and you will be having brunch at 9am.
Thank you Pink

I do love the second dress also, it's beautifully shiny! The first two are from a range by Alfred Sung called Callista - made for curvy brides! As you can see from the pictures I'm not going to be a tiny bride!

Thanks for the advice, maybe it's just my terminology, I have brunch in my head but it can quite easily be breakfast, I want to make sure i force myself to eat something, and putting me in that kind of environment with everyone around me will make me eat coz they will all bully me into it! Maybe we can do it at 8am to ensure everything runs on time, i HATE being late it's one of my pet hates! xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List