View Single Post
Old 15 Oct 14, 02:29 AM  
Link to this Post
laurac1988
Imagineer

INDEX - A Map of New York is Written on Your Heart - NYC October 2014

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=840517Hi all! Welcome to my NYC October 2014 Trip Report!

Let's introduce everyone!

Darker hair person is me! Laura! 26 years old. Fifth time to NYC.
Blonde hair is Amy! 29! Sixth time to NYC! Can't wait for Comic Con

We are also taking Amy's younger sister Sarah, who is 23. Here's Sarah and Amy from Download Festival:-)

So, on the 8th of October we Went New York again! Here's the details...
Checking at travelodge Heathrow Central on 7th October for an early start to our holiday.
Flyng from LHR to JFK with BA on 8th October at 0830am, probably after having breakfast at Giraffe in the airport.
Staying at the Homewood Suites Times Square South (which is newly opened) for seven nights
Flying back from Newark on 15th October at 2230. We booked to fly from Newark as we did this last year and it was so hassle free! plus we get to ride the Dreamliner, which I love. We booked the seats when we booked the flight.

The main reason for going is that Amy wants to go to comic con again, luckily by taking her sister I have wriggled out of going - woohoo! Means I got three days of just me and New York City!

Just a note, this journal was originally called "NYC as a couple for the last time..." As after two years of trying, we were finally pregnant with our first child. Unfortunately, Squishy joined the angels at 7+4 on July 2nd 2014. Fly high little one. We love you xxxxxxxx
The new ttile comes from lyrics to a song from the show we saw out there. The show is If/Then, which is a new musical, and the song is called "A Map of New York" - look it up! It's fantastic!

Anyway - on with the show!

Day 0 - Pre Travel Day - Meow!
Day 1 - Come Fly With Me
Day Two - Shopping, Smelly Cats and a Princess
Day Three - Comic Con, Shopping and Singalong
Day Four - Macy's, Book Signing and Juniors
Day Five - Panera, Columbus Day and Pizza Pie!

Edited at 11:06 PM.
laurac1988 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List