Old 26 Mar 19, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by katnav View Post
How amazing... I wish my husband would "do a thing!" Lucky lady and how lovely to have such a small count down.
Thank you

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
So pleased for you.

Looking forward to reading all about it.

Have a great time and enjoy the prime location of your Hotel

Disney332
Thanks so much!

Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
Wow! So exciting.

Will be here in no time! xx
I know! Ridiculously soon x

Originally Posted by debsym62 View Post
Very nice, I would live to stay onsite but my OH is not as Disney as me.
Aww hopefully you can persuade him one day!

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Following along 😃

Kat

Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
Woo-hoo! I love your trippies so this has pleased me immensely!

Have a brilliant time sauntering onto the boardwalk and into Epcot whenever you fancy. How fabulous 😃

You’re so lucky. My hubby would never book anything like that for me. I spend my whole life dragging him kicking and screaming behind me 🙄
Hehe thank you! I am a v lucky girl! X

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
I haven't finished your last report yet but can't resist having a nosey at a new one!

What a star Chris is, I wish Neil would "do a thing" and get us something booked. I've been left in charge of our "big" holiday as he organised our wee summer break, so we'll probably end up not going anywhere 'cos I'm a hopeless decision maker.

Anyway, I digress. That's fab getting the tickets included, and your car hire as well, saves faffing about. Brilliant deal with the car parking at the Marriott in Edinburgh, and a boost to get it all with points. And staying at the Dolphin, brilliant, it'll really let you maximise your Disney time It all sounds great, looking forward to reading more of your plans.
Hehe don’t worry!

He’s a good egg, that’s for sure!

Hope you get something booked soon lovely x
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List