View Single Post
Old 22 Jun 19, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

We loved the DLH when we stayed there, but I deliberately didn’t look at any other hotel prices when I booked it, because I really, really wanted to stay there and I didn’t want to be swayed by the money we could have saved by staying elsewhere! It was amazing being so close to the park, especially using the ‘secret door’ by the exit turnstiles to get back in at the end of the day. We loved the view from our room, and the gorgeous scent of the hotel, and just everything.

Having said that, it only cost us £1200 for 5 days in the DLH (2 adults, 2 children) at Christmas 18 months ago, so I don’t think we could saved all that much by staying elsewhere. I was just over the moon with that price, so I jumped at it. DH really wants to stay there again, but if NPB is significantly cheaper, I’d rather give that a try. We really enjoyed looking round the hotel and walking round the lake after a meal at Cape Cod last June.
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List