Old 22 Aug 19, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
It sounds like your plans are coming along really well, I can't believe it's less than three weeks until you fly.

For my twopenneth I think I'd book the dessert party. We've never done one as I sort of resent paying for extra food with the DDP as that's always way too much and so the idea of paying for extra doesn't appeal. Plus, like you, the kids wouldn't get the benefit of the alcohol, so that seems a waste of money.

But as you're sticking with the QSDP this trip I think the evening will be a whole lot nicer with the dessert party. The unknown crowd levels would worry me. I really enjoyed the Star Wars fireworks this trip, I felt like it had been updated since last year, but perhaps I'm just not remembering it very well. The projections were great and there were three different projections going on at the same time, with one on the left, one in the middle and one on the right of the Chinese Theatre. So, I really feel the show is worth seeing and if the dessert party viewing area gives a good view of the theatre you're on to a winner.
I’ve gone ahead and booked it . It’s on my birthday so I can pretend it’s for that.

Can’t believe you’re back already! I can see that you had a great trip so no need to ask .

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List