View Single Post
Old 31 Aug 19, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
What a lovely day! Days just spent wandering with no objective can sometimes be the best ones!

The family bbq looks fab! Living a long way from family isn’t always easy.
It is hard being so far away - years go by before you know it as it is so difficult to have regular visits - especially when you have a whole family to buy tickets for.

Originally Posted by katiebaz View Post
Sounds a fabulous day and the family meal looked great.
It was lovely, we had a lot of fun

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Ha ha I love the Nespresso moment. We had one in Dubai and for the life of me I couldn’t get it work. Turns out there is a right and wrong way to put the pod in. Who knew 🤦
Can’t beat a girly morning mooching in those shops that are awesome to browse but you rarely buy anything ?
Lunch sounds yum and what a fab family evening .
The Nespresso is not easy to work out! And the girly mooching was lovely - so nice to do it without a soundtrack of boy-whining.

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Sounds like the perfect day to me. Wandering around a gorgeous town, spot of shopping and great food with family!
It was lovely, Geneva is so pretty.

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
What a lovely relaxing day. The chocolate looks amazing, I would love a chocolate t-Rex 😂

It looks as if you all had a great family/friends get together that evening. It is difficult when family live abroad but it does make the times you do have together all the more special
We had a lot of fun with everyone and I'm with you on the chocolate T Rex. I could handle one of those.

I'm so glad you got to see your family in Vietnam - I understand how hard it must be when they are a long way away.
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List