View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 20, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by janeywaney View Post
Here she is this morning after nobody in the house had any sleep 😕

I eventually got through to 101 and left a message for a call back, they called me at 10pm last night and took all the details.

Now looking to see if we can find a dog behaviourist nearby as this has really shook her to the core, she’s not wanting to go out this morning poor little baby.

Jane
Poor baby, at least she is home, she looks bewildered. We live very rural and generally do not see anybody else on our walks, but when we take the dogs somewhere else, this is my worst nightmare. I remember we were in the Lake District once, in a town area and this man had two brutes that were obviously desperate to get at mine. One of mine was only a four month old puppy then. Fortunately the man did have them under control, but he was literally pinning them against a wall and trying to block their view or ours, I think I picked the puppy up and put him under my coat.

I am glad you got through to the police eventually and hope that this will be dealt with swiftly and firmly.

We needed police quite recently and me and four other people each tried for days and days and days. I also stood outside a police station for an hour by the intercom thing which claimed (automated voice) that somebody would be along shortly. As a last resort I considered putting a brick through a jewellers window, then sitting down on the pavement to await arrest. When I read about people phoning police to report neighbours for breaking rules, I always think “good luck with that”. The police force is on furlough.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List