Old 21 Sep 20, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by soraia View Post
Oh my goodness how horrific!

You say the dog owner was not in control of their dog - did they say anything, exchange numbers with you or accept any responsibility etc?

That is really unacceptable and I hope you manage to get justice!

Best wishes to you, your fur baby and hubby!
No we just got a I am sorry, for some bizarre reason the woman asked me to give her Bonnies collar, as her dog was wrapped around her throat couldn’t understand why!

When DH managed to get Bonnie off the dog he literally threw her to me and she ran off to the car with me running behind her. DH was in a state and couldn’t breathe thought he was having another heart attack, the couple didn’t say anything as they were trying to pin the dog down to stop it running after Bonnie.

Bonnie ran back to our car, and went underneath it took us ages to get her out.

Jane
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List