View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 21, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Lell
Imagineer

Lell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I had a bump about 4 years ago, someone went into the back of my car at low speed with minimal damage to my car as I had a tow bar. I was fine at the time but sore the next day and had to get Naproxen from my GP. It got worse and I’m was in so much pain. The insurance paid for several physio sessions for me which was a great help. The relief after each session was amazing. I got about £2000 in compensation but regret accepting that at the time as I still get pain when I am out walking any distance and can’t carry a backpack, no matter how light it is. I honestly thought people exaggerated to make a claim before it happened to me. I had no idea how painful it is so definitely get checked out.
DLP (Disney Explorers) Sep 2004, DLP (Sequoia Lodge) Sep 2007, Disney CSR/Universal RPR Oct 2010, Disney AKL Oct 2012, Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld Oct 2014, West Coast Road Trip 2017, Florida Road Trip 2018, West Coast Road Trip 2019, East Coast/Canada Road trip 2022, National Parks Road Trip 2023
Lell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List