View Single Post
Old 2 Mar 20, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
kirkie11
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
Looks like a great plan. We stayed in a villa over New Year and it was a much more relaxed holiday than onsite. I loved going back in the evening and having an hour or two in the pool.

Is Busch Gardens included with your Discovery Cove ticket? I’ve not been before but we're planning to go in April.

The thing I’ve learnt about Orlando/Florida is that you can keep going and have a totally different holiday each time.
Yes we get SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens with the DC tickets. We plan to do SW & AQ but will give BG a miss as it's quite a way (albeit a very easy drive, we did it for our honeymoon) plus my mother in law wouldn't be bothered, and our daughter will only just be 7 so not as much for her to do (not a coaster queen yet!). I'd recommend it though if you've got older kids/teens and adults.

We had our honeymoon beginning of May which was great for the weather and grounds, I imagine April will be similar unless it's Easter, when apparently that's super busy?
kirkie11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List