View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 11, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by armo102 View Post
We too made the same mistake assuming that Virgin actually 'owned' the Villa's so they would be upto the standards quoted in their brochure. They are in no hurry to tell you that they don't own them either!
We found out they did not own their villas after staying in one a few years ago. So the problems have been around a while and they obviously do not learn.

The villa we had was so bad it had bugs that left bit marks on me so bad i had to cover up through our holiday, after a long wait at there office we were moved to Orange Tree to a lovely villa which was top of their range. Having said that since buying and seeing other top class villas we were really just in a clean and tidy villa.

We used Virgin the time before this villa and had no problems at all, so maybe it is just luck as to what you get.

We would not take that chance again so booked privatley before taken the plunge and owning.

You have to make the best of your holiday but it is so hard when you have worked so hard to save for it. I know that feeling

Mary
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List