View Single Post
Old 29 Jan 19, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
After the show we floated out of the park on a cloud of Christmassy cheer, and strolled through the Village. World of Disney was less busy than it had been yesterday, and we soon found what we wanted – a mug with J and Jiminy Cricket on, as a present for our cat-sitter.

We also went back to the Village’s Pandora counter in the clothing shop, where they had the 2018 DLP charm with the castle, fireworks and the year on it. This was a birthday present for me from my parents, and I was very pleased to have tracked it down.
And with that it was back to the Cheyenne for our last night. As we passed the launderette we saw a soft drink vending machine, so we used up our loose change on a couple of bottles of Coke to take back to the room.

We settled down for the night and did some channel-hopping, deciding on ‘Danse Avec Les Stars’ which is – you guessed it – France’s answer to Strictly. We figured we would be able to follow what’s going on without too much difficulty, so we gave it a go. Well, goodness, if you thought the UK version was too long and drawn out sometimes, you should see the French version. Long, long sections of chat, and even longer ad breaks. Still, it was fun to see the couple attempting to do a Viennese waltz to a song in 4/4 time – not easy at the best of times!

Unfortunately it was a theme week, and the theme was a legendary French pop star we had never heard of, who was also making an appearance as guest judge. So it wasn’t exactly the most exciting episode for us to watch. Eventually the show came to an end and we danced off to dreamland not long after.

Join us tomorrow for our last few hours at DLP before a slightly less epic travel day home.

>>Day 4 - Home, Home on the Trains

INDEX
Other parks: Tokyo

Edited at 09:04 AM.
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List