View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 19, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gtyrel10 View Post
Ah this is so exciting to see! I'm visiting Quebec and Canada for the first time in August - so can't wait to read your report!

xx
I love Canada! I just can’t believe I am almost off! Do ask if you have any Canada questions

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Hope the travels go smoothly. Looking forward to reading along. Looks a lovely place. Hope you get put in the right classes this time !
Quebec City is so very different to Montreal! I am looking forward to exploring - it has been 3 1/2 years since we spent a week there!

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Looking forward to following another of your trips Mel. I never travelled abroad until I was nearly forty, and now over a decade later, I find I have a passion for it and our trips have gotten a little more adventurous as the years have gone on. But your trips are very inspiring especially as a solo traveller. I have never been on a solo trip anywhere but I can certainly see the appeal of doing so. Plus we visit such interesting places. I can’t wait to find out more about Quebec and Canada. I hope it helps with your French too 😀
My French is actually not so bad - I have to work in it so I am quite proficient! I think a week away will do me good!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List