View Single Post
Old 20 May 19, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Myakka17
VIP Dibber

Hi Thank you for all your responses. I totally understand what you all say but I think you've simplyfied the situation.
I appreciate I have no employment rights I understand they can say no ( C'est la vie) but it is something the Em services do and have done for others in my unique role, the only issue here is how they can convert 1 role into 2 part time roles, 1 is em services 1 is civilian. Therefore as they do convert jobs it's not beyond the role of possibility my question is how can they convert 1 role worked by 2 people on similar contracts ( I am on more at the moment due to time served, almost double my job share) to a job still worked by 2 people where I will be on lesser pay ( so they win there) Only my job share will still remain in the Em services and I will become a civilian.
To put in simple terms one of my roles in the job is so unique there are only 2 of us in the County and it's a very big county !

Thanks