Old 20 Oct 19, 04:04 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
They are both lovely resorts - we've stayed at both (Beach Club instead of YC though) multiple times and, at OKW, we have only ever had the 1-bed for similar reasons to your own.

You do get a LOT of space - the 1-beds are massive.

Despite all that, we'd choose Beach Club every time. Part of our 3-week trip this past Summer included 10 nights in a 1-bed at OKW. Not long before we went I happened to do a search on Beach Club and the upgrade cost was only £500 or so, I think, so we moved.

The location of the Beach Club is worth more to us than the extra space of the 1-beds at OKW. You may well feel differently though. The good news is both are lovely!
Thank you for that! It’s hard trying to balance what works for us as a family of 4 with 2 teens of the opposite sex, and for my parents. We’re more moderate Disney people whereas it’s my mum and dads first visit (likely to be their only visit) and they’re more deluxe people so because of that I think we will just stick with what we’ve got, we’ve experienced value, moderate and deluxe resorts (stayed at the contemporary and didn’t like it at all) so will be nice for them to experience a bit of luxury and I think my dad will really like the Boardwalk area, I’ll just have to take one for the team and stay at the YC 😉😉

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List