View Single Post
Old 20 Oct 19, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by NewtoOrlando View Post
Thank you for that! It’s hard trying to balance what works for us as a family of 4 with 2 teens of the opposite sex, and for my parents. We’re more moderate Disney people whereas it’s my mum and dads first visit (likely to be their only visit) and they’re more deluxe people so because of that I think we will just stick with what we’ve got, we’ve experienced value, moderate and deluxe resorts (stayed at the contemporary and didn’t like it at all) so will be nice for them to experience a bit of luxury and I think my dad will really like the Boardwalk area, I’ll just have to take one for the team and stay at the YC 😉😉
You could rent a 2 bed- this is Boardwalk standard , Beach Club is the same layout. Rent via David’s, would be cheaper often, someone else on here just booked Boardwalk via Davids. The points at Boardwalk standard view (this view) are very similar to OKW- try to stay one of them, great value in fact best value rooms on property and Boardwalk is a fabulous hotel. You don’t see it as much sold in the U.K., as you do USA. This would be $3600 (that’s $ not £ and no tax to pay) and free parking for 5 nights next August, a bit higher if you went into Friday and Saturday. You could split this with the parents. The bed in the living room is a U.K. Kingsize (US queen), same as the one there you can see in the studio bit of it. There’s also a bed under the TV there so this sleeps 10.

Edited at 08:07 AM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List