View Single Post
Old 20 Oct 19, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by NewtoOrlando View Post
Thank you for that! It’s hard trying to balance what works for us as a family of 4 with 2 teens of the opposite sex, and for my parents. We’re more moderate Disney people whereas it’s my mum and dads first visit (likely to be their only visit) and they’re more deluxe people so because of that I think we will just stick with what we’ve got, we’ve experienced value, moderate and deluxe resorts (stayed at the contemporary and didn’t like it at all) so will be nice for them to experience a bit of luxury and I think my dad will really like the Boardwalk area, I’ll just have to take one for the team and stay at the YC 😉😉
Our kids are 16 (girl) and 9 (boy) and the Beach Club rooms work just fine for us.

If they had to share a bed, both for sleeping and chilling-in-the-room time it wouldn't work, but with the day bed, the format is just fine.

Our entire holiday was this...

10 nights - Beach Club
2 nights - Animal Kingdom Lodge (only because I forgot to try and extend the Beach Club by 2 more nights!)
4 nights - Disney Dream cruise
5 nights - house with pool in Davenport

We intentionally had the house bit at the end so they each had their own room and lots of space to themselves, just in case!

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List