Old 20 Oct 19, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
Our kids are 16 (girl) and 9 (boy) and the Beach Club rooms work just fine for us.

If they had to share a bed, both for sleeping and chilling-in-the-room time it wouldn't work, but with the day bed, the format is just fine.

Our entire holiday was this...

10 nights - Beach Club
2 nights - Animal Kingdom Lodge (only because I forgot to try and extend the Beach Club by 2 more nights!)
4 nights - Disney Dream cruise
5 nights - house with pool in Davenport

We intentionally had the house bit at the end so they each had their own room and lots of space to themselves, just in case!
Of course, I forgot about the sleeper sofa at the YC! That would mean no bed sharing as this trip were on now I shared with my daughter and hubby with the boy and none of us get any sleep as they both fidget so much!

We will have 5 nights at the YC, 10 in a villa on Emerald Island and 2 nights at Lauderdale by the sea. I think if we want to do onsite in any future trips where were onsite longer than 5 nights then we would look at a 1 bed. Thanks again for your input.

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List