View Single Post
Old 7 Dec 17, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
nanu
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Peko View Post
There isn't going to be an earlier flight from LBA unless BA introduces a night stop flight to LBA, this is the first flight which they have moved later, it's a timetable change.

When this happens and a connection goes below MCT, it always takes a little while for BA to catch up with all the flights that need to be rebooked, but they would get to it in the end (I'm guessing this flight is not imminent, this timetable change is for summer 2018).

However, there is no harm being proactive and asking them for your preferred alternative routing(s). There is no major issue for BA to reroute you on AA, since they share revenues on all transatlantic flights.
Yes that's right, it was originally 09:30 but the timetable has changed to 11:05. I only know because I have alerts set up with Check My Trip, BA haven't informed me as yet. I'm on the latest MIA flight so I can't catch a later one which leaves the alternative of getting the 09:40 from MAN to LHR to make it in time. If I have to go to MAN, then the inconvenience doesn't make a 3 flight journey appealing hence trying for a reroute on a 2 flight journey. I'm going to call them and get a head start on this before everyone else gets there and nicks the seats.

Many thanks.
1988 New York Penta & Orl. Radisson Maingate 1990 Orl. Marriott I-Drive, Premier Cruise & Cocoa Beach Hilton 1997 Orl. La Suites I-Drive 2002 Orl. Port Orleans Riverside 2006 Las Vegas Luxor 2007 Orl. Port Orleans French Quarter 2010 Orl. Windsor Palms villa 2012 Orl. Rolling Hills villa & RPR Universal 2015 Orl. Indian Creek villa & Naples Bay Resort 2017 Orl. Highlands Reserve villa 2018 Barefoot Beach Resort & Orl. Highgate Park villa
nanu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List