Old 7 Dec 17, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Powlay
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 4
Originally Posted by gooseygander View Post
We (2 adults) are going in Feb with my 4yo and 2yo. The youngest won’t be tall enough to go on some of the rides eg FOP. Can I book 1 FP on rides which allow rider switch, go on by myself, then my husband use the rider switch for him and the 4yo? So essentially 3 of us could FP using just 1FP? Do all the FPs in the group have to be used for the same ride or can we then use that ‘spare’ FP on another ride? Seems a bit cheeky to be able to book more than 3 FPs?!
No, 3 of you would ride on 2FP's.

All of you go to ride, you book fast passes for parent1 and dwarf of height. You ask for a Rider switch, and go on ride. Parent2 waits with dwarf.

You come off and then parent2 rides using the switch ticket and takes dwarf of height with them whilst you wait with dwarf. (the rider switch tickets allow a total of 3 guests. So find a random to watch the dwarf and parent1, parent2 and dwarf of height ride )