View Single Post
Old 22 Jul 13, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

Getting ready to go...

I was awake just before the alarm went off at 5am, I was super excited!

Jas was soon cracking open the champers as we waited for Beaute Speciale to arrive at 6.00am (a whole new meaning to starting early!).

My sister and I did the kids hair in high buns as I wasn't prepared to pay the $50 each Beaute Speciale was asking for.

Beaute Speciale arrived on time if not a little before.

I had a picture of the hair style I wanted , to be honest it wasn't the same and I thought my make up looked a little heavy in the mirror, but they were the experts so I trusted them that it looked ok. I wanted the airbrush make up, but the didn't bring it on the day so I would advise that if you want this let them know specifically as it just says how many make ups and how many hairs you want doing on the order form. I wrongly presumed that they would have all the equipment for either. In the end it didn't really matter the make up covered all my newly developed blemishes just fine and lasted all day.

We had a knock on the door as we were getting ready. Seb had ordered room service - Eggs Benedict my favorite! Although I can honestly say for once in my life I was too nervous to eat
I forced down one of the 2 on my plate - it was delicious. The kids had mickey waffles and fruit.

And finally a little pixiedust...this amazing complementary gift from AKL, a white chocolate mickey, chocolate covered zebra strawberries and mickey shaped cakes.

As all the girls bridesmaids had got in their dresses already I wouldn't allow them to have any - not a popular decision! but I reassured them that I'd get it packaged up and sent over to Kidani with Seb's Step Dad, Kevin.

Alas little did I know that this would be the last we would see of them - they went missing As Jas forgot to give it to Kevin we kept the chocolate mickey with us, but he melted in the heat - he did make a good dipping sauce lol

I gave out my present to the smaller bridesmaids - Mickey head necklaces that they all wore on the day, and my Mum an embroidered hanky with bride Minnie ears and a message. I also got my wedding present from Seb, a beautiful Pandora bracelet, now I know why he had "forgot" my bracelet. I also got a lovely necklace from Seb's Mum, although it was a dark crystal so I didn't wear on the day.

Now I am going to sound like a mega b****! Although I loved my new bracelet, I had bought my other bracelet to match my tiara and it was quite a statement piece, which I felt I needed as I was not wearing a necklace. I pulled a bit of a Bridezilla and asked my Mum to phone Seb and ask him to still send the other one with Kevin. I made sure that my Mum let Seb know that I adored the present so I didn't seem ungrateful, I just wanted matching accessories

Before I knew it Randy arrived. He started with a few shots of the dress, bouquets, & shoes etc.

My something blue.

Then Katie did a fab job of getting me into my dress. She had recorded the lady at the dress shop do it up so she knew how to do it. Despite all the stressing it still fitted.

When we were all ready Randy took us downstairs for some shots on the lobby bridge and lobby area.

We had such fun shooting these and it really helped me to relax. I had so many words of Congratulations from people in the Lobby it made me feel so special.

Randy had to leave to get to Cypress Grove in plenty of time. I was getting a bit anxious again now as at our meeting Carrie had stressed how we needed to be on time to fit in our ceremony, cake cutting and photos in our allotted time. I was approaching the time we needed to leave and Kevin still hadn't arrived (they were supposed to set off 15mins before us). He arrived shortly after with my bracelet but he still needed to take our bags with him to Kidani where he was getting the mini bus with Seb and the other guests.

We waited until we heard word from them that they had set off, we waited a few more minutes then set off ourselves as we didn't want to arrive first. I think we were around 15 minutes late in the end. I will take a minute to say how fabulous FL Magical tours were throughout the entire day, everything went without a hitch and we even got an upgrade later in the day.

And finally off we went to Cypress Grove...

May 2015 - Planning:Vero beach, 4nt Disney Dream, Dibb Villa @Westridge,WDW Dolphin & RPR Club level
MrsWoody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List