View Single Post
Old 8 May 19, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

I’m very envious you’re going to see Aerosmith

Personally I would try and squeeze in an overnight stay if going to the South Rim (although with only five nights you may not want to!). That way you can experience sunset and sunrise and avoid doing the gruelling drive twice in one day.

I would not find the walk between Bellagio and Venetian too much, but I’d do it via the hotels / Forum Shoppes so you’re enjoying the journey. But in June it will be HOT! Then maybe an Uber back? We used Uber a lot last week and found it really reasonable and handy. But doing the strip in stages is a good plan.

You could do a day at Fremont Street and include the Mob Museum (we enjoyed this) and the Neon Boneyard (which we didn’t get to do because it rained all day so we chose to leave it). We also enjoyed a bit of a wander around the Arts District for vintage / retro gear and had a great breakfast here too. Also went to the container park but not sure I’d go again, but maybe because it was raining it was less appealing!