View Single Post
Old 14 Jan 20, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
sprocket
Imagineer

I do agree and disagree with you. Unfortunately their is a little more to the story about a group of 19-20 year old girls returning from Amsterdam and spending 6 hours delay in the airport. They were denied for a very obvious reason.

I fly alot and Flybe staff (more than less) have become very blunt and unfriendly. I often see how they treat people at the gate, the way they demand to check bags, the way Ryainair use to. This is because they have been getting commission on any extra bags they pick up.
I have watched them, over again, sell drinks to people, take money and then say they have no change very aggressively. Maybe warn people first would help.

Flybe have not been customer focused for a long time, and this is what happens.

Originally Posted by b00110908 View Post
dailymail/news/art...ge-charge.html there were hundreds of people in the same boat. Wrongfully charged a silly amount of money. Flew hundreds of times with Flybe and was charged. To be clear, my bag met the specification no problem. They got £50 and instead lost ~£5000 a year.

dailymail/news/art...ng-flight.html - knowing this situation and getting in the front page of the paper also showed the service Flybe were offering - it was shocking - disabled passengers, elderly, kids all affected by staff members.

birminghammail/new...d-16518757.amp - eventually video footage showed Flybe to be lying in this instance and showed again it was their staff at fault.

I can go on but please don't call me nasty when there are a huge amount of stories that show how the staff impacted customers of Flybe.
Aug 2017 - RPR & AKL, Oct 2019 - HRH & BC
Oct 2022 - RPR, Poly & AKL
sprocket is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List