View Single Post
Old 30 Oct 19, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Florida 2019 - it‘s here at last - Day 17

Sorry to those reading along, I've inadvertently added Day 17 to the end of Day 16, so it'll be in twice!

We had over 8 hours sleep last night, that has to be a record for me, not so much Stevie. Breakfast was had before showers and getting ready to head out. The Premium Mall at Ellenton was our destination along with Walmart (peanut butter m and ms are a must from every trip for the girls at work), and CVS for some make up supplies for a friend.

I love the Skyway Bridge.

We headed to Michael Kors first as I was looking for a purse for a friend's daughter. I'd not found it in Orlando so fingers crossed for here. A few WhatsApp photos and messages and the purse was bought. 70% off plus a further 20% at the till.

Stevie hadn't got much on our shopping day in Orlando, boy did he make up for it today. He got stuff from Lacoste, Calvin Klein and Adidas. We got some food from the food court and before we knew it, it was almost 4.00 pm.

Back in the car we headed to Target and Walmart for more supplies for home. Makeup, M and Ms, Lucky Charms (these are so expensive at home and the kids love them when they have sleepovers) some more sunscreen and a new suitcase. I'd booked an extra case for the return journey so we didn't have to worry too much about weight.

Stevie fooling around in Walmart!

By now it was 6.30 pm and lunch seemed a long time ago. Texas Roadhouse was just across the parking lot, so we headed in. It looked busy from outside, but we were seated straight away. These nuts are addictive. Steaks were had and a pudding shared, then we rolled back to the car and home for some tv and relaxing.

The girls at work love these so much.