View Single Post
Old 18 Oct 16, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Rataouille92
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
Sounds good i'd say go for it xx,

Found my dress quite quickly from a lady selling ex samples and as its corset back sizing isn't a problem, tried about 8 on at hers and just felt special in the ONE xx and friend cried lol xx

Hair having done by Tracy (Tracys hair at home on FB) who Joanie recommends and allows keys to for her bridal room so meeting her at 915 . OH and son will go and have breakfast somewhere then son will come in with me just before walk down to beach x hopefully

Not doing cake, but Publix do have some lovely cakes that may be suitable if you are looking

We have a car so are travelling day before so cant really help on transport sorry , you may be able to cost transport up with Uber taxis or mears transport or one of the limo companies perhaps

Flowers there is a florist that Joanie uses in cocoa beach so might just pop in day before and grab a few flowers lol xx

Good luck with the planning , once you book with Joanie she sends all the details to you regarding what happens on day , about photo package, about music and a choice of ceremonies xx and few other bits of helpful info xx
I emailed! I got the invoice through but the contract didn't get through so emailed Joanie to get it sent over again

Aww that is lovely! Ex dresses are always bargains but look good at the same time.

Thanks i will look into the hair

I have emailed some car companies to see if someone can take us so fingers crossed i can get a good rate!

Do you know if it is easy to find Joanies office on cocoa beach? Obviously it is a huge beach but no idea if its easy to find? I know you haven't been yourself yet but with you driving there i was just curious?

Thank you! Please keep me updated with your planning xx
Rataouille92 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List