Imagineer2802's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 27

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 74
Originally Posted by jojj View Post
ive joined!
it said I hadnt but when I went back to retry - I was in!

does anyone know where I can see a map of the whole magic kingdom and see the new area, as I can see the new photos with all the new stuff but I cant figure out where it all is in relation to what is there already?
I take it that snow white, small world, peter pan, etc will all stay?
the artists impression looks really good!

I read that Mickey and Minnie are going to have new homes near the front of the park - I wonder where that will be as I cant see where they would have room to rebuild the houses?
From what i understand, the majority of the current Fantasyland will stay. They will be removing the Little Mermaid meeting area to make way for the new Ariel themed attraction, and they are also moving (but not removing) Dumbo. I expect the Hundred Acre Wood play area will also be removed.
The expansion is mostly stretching to places that arent currently used by guests but it will start from behind Cinderella Castle, stretch backwards, and curve round into ToonTown.

As for the re-location of the houses...where did you read that? Nothing was mentioned at the D23 Expo, other than the complete demolition of Toontown, and the fact they may try to save the Barnstormer.

Thanks for joining the group! I update it as often as possible, and any D23 specials will be in green

2019 - August - Europe on the Magic! 17th Trip!

**~ °o° ~°o° ~ °o°~°o° ~°o° ~ °o°~**
Imagineer2802 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List