View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 20, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
lumosq102
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Tinkermom View Post
Gorgeous photos, looks like you had an amazing day! Looking forward to the next one.
Thank you so much! It was a fantastic day. And the next one is now up too

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
What a brilliant day. You definitely inspired me to want to do a cruise. I reckon the towel animal is a bunny, long ears standing upright, maybe a hare?

So much to comment on. I liked the hidden mickeys in the shower curtain, your storeroom seems perfect. What a great size and the balcony! I bet you were singing your lungs out. I had to look a few seconds to spot the Mickey in the chandelier, so cute.

It seems like a great idea to take control and get the lyft down to the terminal. A pretty quick check in process and boarding and you're onto lunch and the yummy pog juice. Who can resist a cocktail though? Certainly not me and I'm sure they helped you get your sea legs together.

Thanks for sharing all your lovely photos. I love how you apologise for the dodgy ones taken at dinner, that's how all mine look!
You're a woman after my own heart when it comes to cocktails I really do think it helped though - our first night on our first cruise saw me feeling very odd indeed, throw in a few cocktails and it was smooth sailing!

And your food photos are definately better than my drunken efforts!

i'd really recommend DCL if you are looking to switch things up a little. Its so hard to take away park time, but its a lovely chilled disney experience.

As always - thank you so much for commenting

Originally Posted by Hel22 View Post
Wow what an amazing day and your photos are beautiful, really enjoying reading along. The ship looks fab, I'm very envious 😀
thank you so much for reading

The ship is gorgeous - down to the tiniest details. And the crew are amazing too - DCL is a lovely experience.

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
What a fantastic read, especially on a cold February night! I wish I was sitting on that balcony watching the sun going down, or eating your dinner, it looked so delicious!
Thank you so much for reading! I'm the same, with all these ghastly storms who isn't dreaming of sunnier climes?! And the food... Palo is so delicious.
lumosq102 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List