View Single Post
Old 4 Dec 21, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
I'm 9 months since my last chemo treatment. During chemotherapy I had awful joint pains, perfectly normal as such. I'm still getting really bad pains in my ankles. Return to oncologist in January I just wondered if anyone experienced the Same
Hiya T, I was diagnosed with my 4th cancer in July 2020 [3rd breastie] and had major issues that saw me repeatedly admitted to hospital. My bone aches/pain kicked off after my first Zoletronic Acid infusion, and, hello, back into hospital 8 hours later. I was done by now and refused further ZA infusions [one every 6 months for 3 years]. Bone pain in my right thumb [ZA infusion given at the base of that thumb] was terrible, if I caught it, it was out of action for hours. My GP gave me a body steroid injection a couple of weeks afore we left for Bokeelia on the 12th Nov which has helped significantly but I still have to take good care with my thumb as minor pain persists.

Are you having ZA? Stay well hin, take good care