Thread: Prelude
View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 09, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
JamelUK
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Which brings me, finally, onto the other reason we are looking forward to this trip so much.

Disney is always guaranteed to put a smile on anyones face – however low or fed up they feel.

Needing to cheer myself up, having to take an occasional break from hunting the Monster and with a family trip to DLP to plan I hopped onto The DIBB.

I have been a guest lurker since our first trip back in 2004, but with more time on my hands I have recently become a regular contributor. Mel soon followed and bought our annual pass.

The result of this well spent time is that “The Plan” is extremely comprehensive this year, and includes a number of First Times.

We have read so many reports of the wonderful Disney restaurants, but have never previously tried any. Every walk up we have ever attempted has resulted in an epic fail.

Now we know why, this is our first trip out on DDP with ADRs. My pharmacist has prescribed some cream for this, so we should be fine. If not, as YOU all recommended DDP, its YOUR fault!

On the list of eating establishments to sample are The Rose & Crown, Kona Cafe, Le Cellier, Teppan Edo, Whispering Canyon and Ragland Road with some character breakfasts scheduled for Chef Mickey’s, 1900 Park Fayre and The Crystal Palace.

As it’s Mel’s 40th, we’ve booked the Dolphin Swim package at Discovery Cove, and are both really looking forward to this. Dolphins are magnificent creatures and I still find this truly awesome...