Thread: Prelude
View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 09, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
JamelUK
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Also on the itinerary is the Keys To The Kingdom Tour. If this is even half as good as everything Ive read about it Im going to be bouncing off the walls for weeks.

I am truly a Disney fanatic and have read much about the World, the Man, the Mouse, etc – David Koenig’s RealityLand and Mouse Tales being some of my favourites. To actually see the magic at work first hand is going to be amazing.

It is testament to how enthusiastic Mel is about this trip that she has agreed to get up early to see the Opening Ceremony and Rope Drop at Magic Kingdom.

Normally Mel doesn’t do mornings. There was a moment whilst I was driving her to work at 8am earlier this week when I feared for my own life. I simply turned the radio up from 11 to 12 (it has to be an even number!). The look I got burnt a layer of flesh off the side of my face.

One of our greatest discoveries for this trip is the Picnic In The Park at Animal Kingdom. Order your packed lunch on the way in, collect it for lunch. As we always struggle to find somewhere to eat in Animal Kingdom this looks a really good idea.

Finally, the part of the plan we are both really hoping for. That Mel can finally join me on Hulk, Kraken & Manta.

It’s not because she has chickened out on previous trips. Sadly it has been as a result of Mel’s ample curves.

I am so proud of her this year. I shouted at her. She shouted at me. I stood my ground and shouted back. She took the hint.

Mel made the decision to shed the weight this year. And she has done just that. Several dress sizes smaller we are much more confident of squeezing her into a Bolliger & Mabillard restraint on this trip.

I’ve just checked one of her bras against the new Virgin baggage dimensions and we’re good to go!

So there we are. We fly out next Thursday 3rd December on VS075, staying for 14 nights at All Stars Music. We will takes hundreds of piccies and have a full trip report once we’re back and recovered from jet lag.

Oh the trip title thing?

Well according to the wikipedia list of wedding presents,
it is traditional on your 5th anniverary to give your wife some wood.

"Time for bed!", said Zebedee

>>Next Chapter>>"

Edited at 12:20 AM.
JamelUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List