View Single Post
Old 22 May 19, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

I think that’s a pretty fair price for four adults (ie age 12+) at the Cheyenne for three days including travel.

We haven’t booked since last year, when it cost us £650 for five days - BUT both of my children were under 12 and we had an under 12s go free offer. And we stayed in Santa Fe, which was a fair bit cheaper than Cheyenne. Plus we also got ?% off which only applied to 4 and 5 day stays, I think. And finally we paid for the tunnel with Tesco Clubcard vouchers, so didn’t need to pay for travel, other than petrol and tolls. We’d probably have had to double that price if we’d had older children, had to pay for travel, stayed in a higher priced hotel and been tied to a shorter stay which would bring up the total cost, so I think you’ve done ok there.
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List