View Single Post
Old 2 Nov 12, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
hollysmum
Excited about Disney

I am not a big fan of DLP and I'm afraid to say it is because of the Europeans! Sorry! They are rude, they always push in even if it in front of very small children. I ended up telling people off when they forcibly pushed my little ones out of the way. The smoking is disgusting and lets not start with the other noxious bodily odours I endured on my trips there. I thought the last time I went some CMs had improved but not many. I remember last time we went some guy pushed me out of the way when MY children were with Dr Facilier and started taking pictures of them! And no he wasn't a photographer just some random person! I was really angry and he didn't even apologise and the CMs did nothing.

To leave on a positive note though, when my DD met Jack Skellington and Sally one year as they were her favourite they could not have been better with her. When they were on their way "backstage", Jack saw my DD and did a little dance with her and (not sure if this was coincidence) both Jack and Sally seemed to spot my dd's when the parade was on and made a real point of pointing and waving at them. It really did make their day.

Was very tempted to go for the Christmas experience to DLP but I just don't fancy all the hassle.
hollysmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List