View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 20, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ziggyzag View Post
Hiya, can you tell yourself if this has been cancelled now, it is no longer showing but they still havent cancelled, just saying there is a schedule change and click accept changes if happy (no button to click and won't click if there was! )
I can't find the outbound on any of the sites I use and I am sure I have seen something today about flights up to 17th May(that's why I am concentrating on that date first of all) - will look into it further and edit this reply when I can.

EDITED here:-

I found this in Routes Online - "Virgin Atlantic have now removed passenger flights until 10th May. A further week – until the 17th May is now unavailable for reservation on top, making it highly unlikely that Virgin will operate passenger flights until at least mid-May".

Have they actually told you what the schedule changes are? I would ring/whatsapp or similar to contact them if you can, when appropriate make note of date, time and agent reference and don't agree to anything. It will probably be difficult to get through whatever means you try but with the 72 hour in advance of travel restriction still in place. Tthe FCO and DHS still haven't changed their advice on travel and I think VS are just trying to delay the inevitable.

Edited at 12:48 PM.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List